Thursday, February 14, 2008

The city where I was born !!



I was born in Punto Fijo, a very warn and windy city situated in the state of state of Falcón, at the Paraguaná Peninsula. I live there for more than 16 years, then a move to another state, to study at the University.

Punto fijo, is a small city but you can find a lot of interesting stuff, like:

  • Many beautiful beaches were you can practice windsurf or sky surf.
  • The Gustavo Rivera Zoo, were you can see all the typical animals of the region.
  • One of the biggest oil complex refiners of the world.
  • Amazing desert with many mountains of sand, similar to the Sahara desert.
  • A wonderful mountain called Santa Ana. We only have this mountain throughout the state.
  • Near to the island of Aruba, you just need to take a plane for 15 minutes to be there.

Another interesting thing is that Punto Fijo is a city quite cheap. FREE tax, You do not have to pay tax if you buy anything here. For this reason Falcón is the most famous state in Venezuela, everybody came to buy clothes, shoes, all kinds of liquor and so much more.

4 comments:

KOOSAM KIM (BILL) said...

wow~

someone,who is next to you, is your boyfriend? nice looking..
and then, you and yourfriend look like happy and lovely.
keep loving~ ^^

have a good weekend~

Kristi said...

It has the best of both worlds; beaches and mountains! Looks like an amazing place to visit. I'll have to add it to my list...

Liliana said...

Sary

Your pictures are beautiful, who is the man? He looks handsome.

When I saw your pictures, I remembered those places of my country.

David said...

hi Sary.

The city sounds good, I think is too hot. I like the beach but i dont like hot weather. I prefer to go te the mountains, for me is better.

maybe one day i will be there.